CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Robert Pattinson Sets the Record Straight

I just found this short interview with Robert Pattinson on Lion_Lamb. Thank you!

Moviefone interview: These days, you can't look at a gossip rag or website without finding some new -- often outrageous -- story about Robert Pattinson, the red-hot star of 'Twilight.'When we talked to Pattinson in anticipation of his upcoming film 'Little Ashes' (in theaters May 8, 2009), we decided to get the sexy 22-year-old's take on a few recent headlines.

1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about you?
I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"

2. So that's not true?
Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]

3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?
That is true, yeah.

4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?
I haven't even been on the set yet!

5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.
Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.

6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?
You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.

7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you "dreamy" and said he'd love to work with you.
[Embarrassed laugh] Really?

8. Is there anyone you'd love to work with?
Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] ... I've always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he's amazing. And there are tons and tons of people ...

(This is just a taste of our interview with the charmingly shy Pattinson. Come back closer to the release date of 'Little Ashes' for more surprises in our full interview, in which he reveals how he prepared for his nude scenes in the Salvador Dali biopic, where he sees himself in the future ... and how the energy is different on 'New Moon.')

3 comments: