CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Cullens: 3 down, 4 to go! The Quest continues...





Team Moose most definitely had a great weekend! The DVD release party was fabulous and we all had such a great time! Our Quest to get all the Cullen's signatures continues and thanks to the persistence of Cynthia, "Alice Cullen" aka Ashley Greene, was gracious enough to sign our very own JTM, which made it on Entertainment Tonight!! Ashley thought JTM was cute and mentioned to me that she travels with a teddy bear herself! I asked her if she wanted to take JTM with her on set, but then of course I said I was J/K.....maybe I should have been serious about it! But then again I didn't want her to think I was a total freak! She was amazingly friendly and just REALLY REALLY sweet! Thank you ASHLEY sooooo much for signing JTM it really means a lot to Team Moose! Now, I wonder if they will ever share a story about signing a moose? I mean how can they avoid it right? It's on TV now, so I wonder if they will say, "Hey I signed that moose too!" .....well we can only hope right? So hopefully they will encourage the rest of the cast to be kind, and please sign! LOL! Here are some pictures of our Quest thus far......enjoy!

THANK YOU JACKSON, KELLAN & ASHLEY (so far)!!!!

<3
Nessa

4 comments:

  1. That is soo cool! Oh what I would give to have been there!! I Hope you get the rest od the siggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! Great job getting JTM signed ladies. This is great. The Moose is on the Loose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Ann got Carlisle and Chief Swan's in SF. So, you can mark more off the list. JTM gets around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ami, the Cullen Crest white tee is different than the ones we had Peter sign, this is our QUEST to get them all to sign JTM upon encounters! ;)

    ReplyDelete