CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Robert Pattinson loves Patty.....the Dog


Robert Pattinson revealed to GQ magazine he thought his high school girlfriend was cheating on him and would get so upset he'd make himself cry.

"He said: "I remember when I was a teenager thinking my girlfriend was cheating on me, and going around riling myself up. Pretending to cry.
"It was totally illegitimate — I actually didn't feel anything. I went to some pub and then went crying all the way home.
"And I got into my dog's bed. I was crying and holding on to the dog. I woke up in the morning, and the dog was looking at me like, 'You're a fake.'"
To make things worse Rob found out that his girlfriend hadn't even cheated on him.
He explains: "I thought I'd seen her with another guy, but she wasn't even there. I spent three days apologizing to the dog."
Rob absolutely adores his dog Patty and hates having to leave her in London with his parents.
He won't get to see her for a while as he is filming New Moon and Eclipse back to back.
"

5 comments:

  1. Thats dumb. And corny. Thats just plain ole' stupid. Why would he cry like that? And in his dogs bed? Imagine that, Edward Cullen curled up around some dog. Eww, thats just repulsive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can identify with his comments - I used to tell my dog everything that was bothering me. Dogs are non-judgemental - much easier to confide in than some people - best of all they never tell your secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why dogs are man's best friend.. it's hard to tell someone something when you are afraid that he or she might not be on you're side.. but if you spill anything to your dog.. he is sure to keep your secret and he will always be loyal to you nomatter how mean you are..XD I love my dog(rottweiler) for that reason..=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert is such a down to earth peach. I could eat him up like a yummy lil sugar cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ABSOULUTLY LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON HE IS SO HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete