CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Twitter Tweets from Kristen Stewart?

Oh, No...Say it isn't so?!

K-Stew doesn't seem to be a fan of Twitter or the social networking giant Facebook. She tells The Winnipeg Sun, "Why do you need all your thoughts to be in everyone else's computer at all times? It connects us, but I think in a superficial way. I'm not good at it. I like things I can touch. I'm not into it ... People will be over it eventually. It's fun right now; it's a novelty."

Whatever...

4 comments:

  1. I am not a twitterer either. Never been on the site, never twittered in myu life. I totally agree with K, but I don't think its going to ever be 'over.' It has a timeless look to it ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the twitter thing, its ok I dont do it everyday. I know some people who update it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, it should all have never been created. look what its done to the world. it started the whole, "well he said she said blah dee blah dee freakin blah"

    its bringing the world down, and i find it utterly useless. I agree with Kristen, it will be over. its a phase, look at Xanga, Friendster. FAILURES.

    i see a new headline.

    TWITTER BECOMES FAILURE IN SOCIAL NETWORKING SOCIETY.
    i like the ring of it. :)

    ReplyDelete