CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Robert Pattinson can't get laid....?


Robert Pattinson was over heard telling friends he couldn't get laid (sorry I find that hard to believe since the heartthrob has effected the hearts of women ranging in ages of 14-60).


Carnal relations are hard when you’re a worldwide heartthrob. “Twilight”
hunk Robert Pattinson
was overheard telling a fellow Brit, “I can’t get laid [in N.Y.C.]” while at Nur
Khan
’s Rosebar Saturday night. “A blind person with a British accent could
get tail,” the pal retorted, cracking Pattinson up. Moments later, a cute
brunette approached the star. The lass began fawning over him. “I’ll be back,”
he promised, stuffing his beer into his jacket pocket before walking out. Full Story....




3 comments:

  1. i will lay him. i'll take one for the team and lay him nice and good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, I would gladly teach him a thing or 20!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I'm still hoping I'll meet him someday and he'll marry me. Oh, yeahhh. After all, he's only 3 or 4 years older than me. I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I?! Lol. I really doubt he can't get laid. Haha.

    ReplyDelete