CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catherine Hardwicke has a new gig!


I hear Twilight's director Catherine Hardwicke will direct the Maximum Ride which is based on novelist James Patterson. I'm so excited I can barely type!! I love the Maximum Ride series. For those of you not familiar with the story here's a little break down.


From James
Patterson.com
: Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, the Gasman, and Angel. Six kids who
are pretty normal in most ways - except that they're 98 percent human, 2 percent
bird (13 ft wingspan, normal faces). They grew up in a lab, living like rats in
cages, but now they're free. Aside, of course, from the fact that they're prime
prey for Erasers - wicked wolflike creatures with a taste for flying humans.

I didn't expect to enjoy Patterson's YA series but I LOVE IT!!! I've re-read the books several times. MTV is reporting Don Payne (Fantasic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer) is working on the screen play and James Patterson is one of the producers.

Also check out James Patterson's website: http://www.jamespatterson.com/

1 comment:

  1. HOLY FUDGIN SHIZ!!!! Are you damn serious!!!! Holy CROW!!! I LOVE that series!!! And my girl Cathy is directing it!!! This WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete