CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bobby Long on Vamp Radio

Ok...so it's no secret around here that I am a HUGE Bobby Long fan! My status on both my Facebook and MySpace pages praise him and his talents, I've sent out bulletins asking for people to friend his MySpace page, we've blogged here about him several times and I'm traveling to Hollywood next month just to see him perform at the Whisky.

Bobby was scheduled to be on Vamp Radio last Monday. However, due to an unexpected event he wasn't able to make it, but his manager, Phil Taylor, filled in nicely sharing how Bob met Rob.

Excellent News: Bobby has rescheduled to be on Friday, March 27th at 5:00 pm. Please show Bobby the love he so deserves by tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment