CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Robert Pattinson likes to brood

My Parking Mag is reporting that Rob preferred to have alone time when he was filming Twilight, it helped him concentrate and looks forward to New Moon.

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/robert-pattinson/robert-pattinson-to-snub-kristen-stewart.html

It doesn't look like Kristen Stewart will be spending much time with Robert Pattinson when filming for New Moon starts.
Obviously she will see him when their scenes are being shot but Rob is planning to spend a lot of his time on his own.

He really enjoyed being on his own during the filming of Twilight and didn't want to talk to anyone.
Robert told Twilight Singapore: "I did kind of just kept myself to myself.
"Did I want to speak to anyone... no not really (laughs).
"It's quite nice to close yourself away from everything for a long time, it helps a lot with concentration.
"I'm quite looking forward to doing it for New Moon as well."
Poor Kristen! At least she can turn to Taylor Lautner or Jackson Rathbone for company.

No comments:

Post a Comment