CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Important Message from Bobby Long


Blog post from Bobby Long:

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Merchandise Note dont buy at CAFE PRESS

Hey just wanted to quickly say that CAFE PRESS are selling merchandise with my name on it but its nothing to do with me. Please dont buy anything cos someone is munipulating me and any buyer. Were gonna get them closed down asap as their using my name for a cheap buck so if you could get this spread around it will stop anyone giving their money to someone taking the piss.

I will be selling merchandise but i will personally tell you where from asap.

Oh also those waiting on cds from pre-orders will get them soon in a bit of a muddle but were doing our best to get them to you asap.

Cheers

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment