CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

I don't really like Robert Pattinson

I have been blessed to NOT have kids or close to kids who are into Hannah Montana but I found myself reading her recent Teen Vogue interview anyway (don't judge me!) and found it laughable when she said
"I'm not a huge Rob Pattinson fan. Girls aren't really in love with Rob; they're
in love with Edward."
Well that explains it! I don't really find Rob all that and then some, I want EDWARD! You mean after months and months of drooling over Rpattz, some 16 yr old finally set me straight!

Ummm sorry I like Rob for Rob. I don't secretly call him Edward or think if I meet him and offer him a moose for food he'd actually eat it nor do I think he has 2 yummy vampire brothers waiting for me to cut my finger so they could attack me.
I think 90% of the Robobessed peeps out there knows there more to him than the character Edward Cullen just like we know she's NOT HANNAH MONTANA. Hell her name isn't even Miley her parents named her Destiny (she changed it to Miley like 3 yrs ago....I read too many gossip sites to know this crap!).


Its safe to say when I think of Robert Pattinson I don't think of him playing Edward Cullen....nope not at all....I like a little more color in the cheeks and I miss his beautiful eyes. *sigh*





No I think of Rob when he's at his best and we all know I'm talking about the GQ spread he did last month.



Now that's what I'm talking about....Miley you stick with your way too old boyfriend and I will continue to drool over Rob not because he plays a character named Edward Cullen because he's Hella FINE!!!



LOL ....off to drool!

Source: Teen Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment