CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Robert Pattinson has a relaxing weekend








I’ve had a very busy Bobby Long weekend so that mean I haven’t been able to keep up with Pattinson news. There were some reports saying he was in Los Angeles and made his way to the desert for the Coachella festival but as we know someone got pictures of him after filming and unless he can teleport no way he made it to Coachella.

From what I hear he finally made it out to see Jackson Rathbone's band, 100Monkey’s show (I wonder did he rock out to Orson Browl), and Lainey has a few shot of RPattz walking around with his phone, coffee, water and….a burrito?....hmmm Interesting. There was a report of him working out...I guess getting ready for his shirtless scenes (he does look quite yummy!). Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Nikki Stewart were also spotted having dinner elsewhere.
Source: Lainey Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment