CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

NEW MOON TWILIGHT SISTERHOOD RUSH MONTH BEGINS!

TAO PI XI BETA

Congrats to our last pledge class survivors!
Tamie W., KP, Chris, Danyelle, Marta, Melissa, Tonya, Michi & Jennifer N.! You are now BIG SISTERS to all new pledges! Remember ladies, ALWAYS help a fellow sister out!
Only the strongest survive! The tasks are NOT difficult, but some pledges just forget and/or give up! Will you survive this pledge class?


GOOD LUCK PLEDGES! Please check back on Monday November 9, 2009 for your first task! All entries will be submitted to Ami@twilightsisterhood.com! More details to come!

It's officially November and you know what that means? NEW MOON TWILIGHT SISTERHOOD RUSH MONTH will commence! A few times a year we invite all readers,members & followers to join the Sisterhood revolution. The Twilight Sisterhood encourages everyone to join us worldwide into this fabulous group of sisterhood! No matter who you're affiliated with the sisterhood welcomes everyone to join and represent! The Twilight Sisterhood invites all TwiHards to band together and meet some amazing people! We started the sisterhood for all of us to have a place where our TwiAddiction was accepted and understood! Over the last few months since the sisterhood started we have had amazing experiences with memories to last a lifetime! I am truly proud to belong to the sisterhood where I have met some of the most amazing women and now will forever be lifelong friends! Together we unite, not only to have fun and enjoy our love of all things Twilight, but who have also made a difference within our communities! We welcome EVERYONE to rush into the sisterhood in your State or Country to continue and spread the word about what the sisterhood means! All sisters are there for one another and embrace everyone! I can't even begin to tell you what the CALIFORNIA CHAPTER of the sisterhood has helped make a difference not only with charities but even with their sisters from other states! A special shout out to the TEXAS, MASSACHUSETTS & FLORIDA CHAPTERS of the sisterhood who have been completely amazing! I know there are a lot of women who are starting their chapters in other states and I think it's FANTASTIC!

Rushing into the sisterhood is in good ol' fashion sorority fun! Your pledge represents your commitment into the Twilight Sisterhood which simply means you will always respect and embrace your fellow TWI-SISTERS! Here are some pictures of past RUSHEE'S who made their commitment into the sisterhood and had fun in the process! If you would like to RUSH simply reply to our Blog below or FORUM and pledge the following statement:

"Hi, my name is______ I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!"

Make your pledge by November 8, 2009 and participate in some fun sorority type missions for the NEW MOON TWILIGHT SISTERHOOD RUSH MONTH! We hope you have as much fun as many of us have! Sign up or join your local CHAPTER today! Join us the NOVEMBER RUSH MONTH and become an "official" sister today! Have fun and let the tasks begin!

~Big Sis Nessa








47 comments:

  1. Alight let the fun begin!!!

    Hello, My name is Bridget Galetti. I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...lets give this a try!!!

    Hello, My name is Shauna Francis. I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont be afraid nor SHY!!! Welcome pledges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Soraya Gonzalez. I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super excited! Can't wait to start!
    Hi, my name is Sara Baker I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this is gunna be fun. Girlies better have big balls to pull this off! =D

    Hi, my name is Emma Preston I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, my name is Nancy I would like to (finally) officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so excited :)

    Hi, my name is Carol I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    & is there a chapter in North Carolina?

    ReplyDelete
  9. North Carolina? Not yet! You can be the first!!! PIONEER WOMAN!!! WOO!!! I love seeing the pledges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay My name is Adriana Alegria and I would love to be a pledge I work at Hot Topic so i am just fascinated with the merchandise we get

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, My name is Becky Borland and I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, my name is Edward Cullen... (kidding) lol

    Hello, my name is Ana Ribeiro and I would like to offcially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool!

    Hi, my name is Cara Sperry. I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    Representing from Marietta, Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiiii!! My name is Pamela Wills and I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Georgia Peaches!!!! Welcome NEW PLEDGES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, my name is Jessica Meraux and I would like to offcially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, my name is Amanda Stark and I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    Yay Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, my name is Marissa Danyluk, I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, My name is Elsa Flores and I would like to officially pledge into the TwilightSisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, my name is Marissa Danyluk, I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, my name is Kristina I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    Cheers, now I'm going to drink a pina colada!
    Woohoo Mass Chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. here we go.
    hi, my name is Cailin Stern and I'd like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, my name is Diana M. Ramirez and I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow so many new pledges I'm so EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, my name is Kine Sætereng I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome pledges!! This is your sister miss_alice. So incredible to see how many of you are pledging this go around. Love it. Can't wait to see how creative you girls get. Ohh and Kristen...I don't belive in drinking alone so i'm fixing me up a pina colada right with ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi My name is Jennifer DiBabbo, I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    Philly sanction Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, my name is April I would like to officially pledge into The
    Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, my name it Tiffany. I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, my name is Laurie. I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Look at all the pledges!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Good Luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello! My name is Dawn, I'm from Portland, OR and would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood! Let the fun begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi! My name is Jen Marie I'm from Houston Texas and would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, my name is Jen Phillips. I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood.

    (It's still 8 November here for another 45 minutes, so I think I made it!)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yay! You made it!!! There is still time left!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, my name is Nichole Aurora I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bonjour, my name is Brenda (but please call me Alice) Arzate and I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow look at all the pledges!!! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey all - This is Big Sis Chris here! I cannot believe all the pledges we have this time. Good luck to you all and I hope you ALL make it through. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, my name is Kaela Larson, I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  41. CHECK YOUR FIRST TASK!! IT IS NOW UP PLEDGES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. HI my name is Cristina Marti and I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood. my email is Cristi_volleyball@yahoo.com just in case!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi my name is Autumn Potts. I would like to officially pledge into the Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi, my name is Starr, and I would like to officially pledge into The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, my name is Mandy, and I would like to officially pledge into the The Twilight Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete