CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

They Give Fans a Bad Name

Um...Hi...My name is E, and I blog here occasionally....

So, over ridden by the guilt of not blogging here on any kind of a regular basis, I thought I would write a song...(disclaimer at the end)

(For the full experience, please start humming the Bon Jovi classic, You Give Love a Bad Name, now. Or you can have the YouTube karaoke version playing in the background as you sing along out loud.)




Mocked on TV and you're to blame
Twilight Moms, give fans a bad name

A Twilight fandom is what you sell
You promise us heaven then you give us hell
Your Cougar antics reflect on us
Your reputation is a prison we can't break free

Oh! But you're not the only ones, yeah
Oh! There's nowhere to run
Only you can save yourselves
But is the damage already done

Mocked on TV and you're to blame
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
(Bad name)
Sure we all want a part, but you all are just insane
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
(Bad name)
Hey, Twilight Moms, you give fans a bad name

Paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips
A sparkly vampire boy's dream, you are not
Inspite of your wish, you will never get a kiss, even goodbye

Oh! But you're not the only ones, yeah
Oh! There's nowhere to run
Only you can save yourselves
But is the damage already done

Mocked on TV and you're to blame
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
(Bad name)
Sure we all want a part, but you all are just insane
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
(Bad name)
Hey, Twilight Moms, you give fans, oh!

Mocked on TV and you're to blame
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
Sure we all want a part, but you all are just insane
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
(Bad name)

Mocked on TV and you're to blame
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
(Bad name)
Sure we all want a part, but you all are just insane
Twilight Moms give fans a bad name
(Bad name)


Disclaimer:
1. A long, long, long time ago, I may or may not have been a Twilight Mom. (Several of us may or may not fall into this category, but I am not naming names...) I am sure there are some really great ones out there, but sadly there are enough that get noticed, and their antics are publicized in multiple areas of media, making it really hard to be a fan without people thinking that I am one of them....

I may throw up a little into the back of my mouth everytime I hear an interview that starts out like this: "So, (fill in the name of your choosing) tell us about your strangest fan encounter." I am sure you are goin to be shocked when the answer starts out like this: "There was this Twilight Mom....."

Or there is "that" picture. That shows up EVERYWHERE. You know the one... The one of the Twilight Moms at the red carpet for Twilight, last year.... Apparently it is the only photo taken of any Twilight fan in the last 18 months.

Or allegedly trying to save 45 spaces in line ....

2. I am a huge fan of Bon Jovi and when I happened to have heard this song this afternoon, I was hit with a brief moment of inspiration. So in a nutshell, I do not own this song, this song belongs to Bon Jovi, and I happened to use some creative license with it.

Hope y'all liked it. Hope I blog a little more often.
Hugs and Kisses,
~E

3 comments: