CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Kellan Lutz is a 'Fashionist' underneath it all


We all know Kellan Lutz is a sexy man but add good designer clothes makes him drop dead, mouth watering gorgerous. The sexy New Moon star talks to People.com about his fashion choices, even calling himself a fasionista. Tell me how perfect is he?! I love clothes, he loves clothes, why can't we love clothes together?!


People.com:



While his Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson admitted to reporters that he doesn’t worry too much about his red carpet looks, saying “I guess I see which one fits and which one looks all right, ” Kellan Lutz says he’s “a fashionista.” At the D&G and Cinema Society-sponsored screening of New Moon in N.Y.C. last Thursday, Lutz came camera-ready in a sleek Dolce & Gabbana suit. And while costars Ashley Greene and Kristen Stewart twirled around the party in designer frocks from Dolce & Gabbana and Valentino respectively, Lutz opined to Stylelist.com that the sexiest thing a woman can wear is “my clothes. A long business shirt. Maybe just that. That covers enough. I like when my girlfriends wear my sweatpants and my Ugg shoes and my tank tops and t shirts.” Not that they can keep them — Lutz told PEOPLE emphatically, “I never let my girlfriends keep my clothes! No!”– reporting by K.C. Baker

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tammy thanks for all yr pic's of Kellan. This one's a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete