CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No More Hiding For Kellan


Twilight fans are too eagle-eyed for movie vampire Kellan Lutz - he can't even go out in disguise anymore.

The actor admits he has a vast collection of wigs and went to the Comic-Con event in San Diego, California dressed as a homeless man - but film fans are getting wise to his many looks.

He says, "I used to love going to local high school football games near my house and I can't really go there anymore."

"I wanted to walk around Comic-Con this year, so I dressed kinda homeless. But someone recognized me and posted it online. I was like, 'Thanks. Now I can't wear that again.'"

I'm sorry Kellan baby, but you really do look good in ANYTHING, so yes...we recognise you. There's no hiding that loveliness...

1 comment: