CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Luvin' Kellan's Lips


I came across this story about Kellan Lutz was at one time embarassed about his suckable lips! WTF?!
AceShowBiz :

"I played the trombone growing up and my lips developed and I thought it was because I was playing the trombone," Kellan told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson. "You have to use that buzzing, so I thought that's what made me have big lips and I was very insecure about it. I was like, 'I have huge lips!' "

However, "Now it's turned into something good," added the movie hunk. "It's funny, I just heard [a rumor] that I'd been getting lip injections ... collagen or something like that."


Dear Kellan,
If more men had your lips the world would be a happier place. You're hot, never forget that and if you're getting injections then I want to thank your doctor. But I they're all natural....so I have to thank your good genes?! Either way.....DAYUM Baby!
xoxo,
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. i agree-WTF?! his lips are amazing!! and those genes aren't just good, they're heaven sent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, hell yeah...oh for a happier world *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry about your lips. your so cute no one notices, the lips just add to the hottness. :) love you kellan.

    ReplyDelete