CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

New Moon Score Out On November 24th


I am VERY excited about the score for New Moon coming out. I was mildly disappointed in the soundtrack, only liking a few songs, so I am hoping against hope that the score redeems the poorly chosen soundtrack music.

The music is by Alexandre Desplat. New Moon debuts in theaters on November 20, and the score will be available on CD on November 24. This gives me hope as I really liked the Alexandre Desplat song 'New Moon' written for the Sound Track.

Track listing:


“New Moon”
“Bella Dreams”
“Romeo & Juliet”
“Volturi Waltz”
“Blood Sample”
“Edward Leaves”
“Werewolves”
“I Need You”
“Break Up”
“Memories of Edward”
“Wolves v. Vampire”
“Victoria”
“Almost a Kiss”
“Adrenaline”
“Dreamcatcher”
“To Volterra”
“You are Alive”
“The Volturi”
“The Cullens”
“Marry Me, Bella”
“Full Moon”


2 comments:

  1. Twilight Stars Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Anna Kendrick spotted all wearing Zorbitz Bracelets! I am obsessed with them!! You can get them here: http://www.zorbitz.net/celebrities.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am looking forward to this...I am not a fan of the soundtrack...even my 6 yr old son said"momma this is not good music, they can't sing!" We both lOOOOOOVE the Twi soundtrack and listen to it at least 3 times per week in the car.

    ReplyDelete