CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kellan Lutz is a Heatlth Nut - No Duh!


Now looking at Hottie Kellan Lutz you know he's a fit guy (please note the picture of Kellan shirtless), he's even said at the Twilight Convention sometimes he simply has to move because he gets antsy if he has to sit too long. When I heard this I didn't think too much about his antsy ways until I read the latest Just Jared article about Kellan annoying passengers when he tries to do lunges down the aisle.
"It’s really frustrating for me because I’ve just been on way too many airplanes and I try to do those workout things on the airplane and everyone kind of got annoyed because maybe I was trying to workout and they’re like, 'Argghh,'" Lutz reveals. "They have those pamphlets like so you do dips and then like lunges in the aisle," notes Lutz. "I tried to do push-ups but the aisle wasn’t big enough."

If I was lucky enough to be on the same flight I wouldn't mind watching Kellan exercise. All I can say is 'Kellan milk does a body good'.
Source: Just Jared

4 comments:

  1. Guh...just...guh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ma'am, I second that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the. aisle. wasn't. big. enough.

    perhaps my lap is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Kellan, why don't you come to my house? It's big enough for you to do some excersize around.

    ReplyDelete