CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A.D.D. Cynthia and Nessa present: Rob vs. Chowie in the "Bringing Flannel Back" challenge!

So, guess who came over today? A.D.D Cynthia, and she must be rubbing off on me! We are working on some projects when all of a sudden my head snaps up and I say:

Me: "OME, I have a flannel shirt from Build a Bear. Do you think it will fit Chowie?"
ADDC: "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Go get it! "He's bringing flannel back! YEAH!"

I run to the room and come rushing back and begin to harass A.D.D's poor doggie.

ADDC: "Oh man I need to Twit this Shit!"
Me: "Ok, ok my turn!!"

Well this little event inspired this blog AND since we are currently in the middle of a contest why not present a new one! ROB PATTINSON vs. CHOWIE! Who will come out on top?



http://twilightsisterhood.blogspot.com/2009/06/robs-bringing-flannel-back-yeah.html

1 comment:

  1. Thats got to be just about the cutest dog I have ever seen gurl!!

    ReplyDelete