CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rob staring in a film with Hugh Jackman?

Variety is reporting Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz and Robert Pattinson will star in the period drama “Unbound Captives,” with Madeleine Stowe making her directorial debut from a script she wrote.

Gil Netter and Grant Hill will produce with Ashok Amritraj’s Hyde Park Entertainment. They are eyeing a year-end production start…

She [Stowe] would have played a woman (now to be played by Weisz) whose husband is killed and her two children kidnapped by a Comanche war party in 1859. She is rescued by a frontiersman, to be played by Jackman. Pattinson will play the son.

Read the full article HERE

Source

2 comments:

  1. OH my lord....Huge Jackman....and Robert Pattinson....I don't think I can make it through the movie....all that HOTNESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this makes me very excited! I love these types of films and, wow, Rob in that great 1800's period attire, just sets my heart aflutter. LOL!

    ReplyDelete