CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Pre-Sale tickets go on sale on 5/14/10!


On June 30, 2010 where will you be? All I know is that I will have my bucket o' popcorn in one hand and an Eclipse souvenir cup in the other surrounded by a few hundred TwiHards!

Yes, you can find that some locations have already been pre-selling tickets to The Twilight Saga's: Eclipse, but according to Summit Fandango and MovieTickets.com will begin Pre-Sales on May 14, 2010! My credit card is ready and I'm sure I'll be buying 22 tickets again!

Twilight and Eclipse are on the top of my fave's in The Twilight Saga, so since Twilight was somewhat of a bust, I AM DEFINITELY looking forward to the third installment! This will be the best 2 hours and 4 minutes I'll invest on 6/30/10! Who am I kidding, I think I will be spending 6 hours and 12 minutes of pure bliss on 6/30/10!
Team Edward!

Source: Summit, Fandango, MovieTickets.com, Twilight Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment