CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

FanFic Rec: Daniel Gale: Cumming to America



Link:



Thanks to twitter I found this great crossover fic (Twilight/Bad Mother’s Handbook) called Daniel Gale: Cumming to America by danielgaleh00rs. And by the time I finished the first chapter I was obsessed, I’m usually not a fan of crossovers but I have to say Daniel Gale is well done and entertaining.
Even though Daniel is obsessed with boobs and ass (yes he’s all about the bootylicious, no flat bums for this guy), he’s refreshingly sweet. As he blunders his way through his first year at UW in his geeky fashion he of course develops the sweetest crush on the delectable plus size Bella, while rooming with the funniest Emmett and the sexiest Carlisle’s you can ever come across.

Daniel's adventures will make you laugh out loud and you find yourself cheering him on along the way. When I see the new chapter alert, I do a happy dance. If you're not reading it, then you're missing out.

Twitter:http://twitter.com/danielgale
Blog: Daniel's Scrapbook
Blog: Danielgaleh00rs
You can never have too much Daniel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment