CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

100 Monkeys @ the Roxy

I feel like a kid in the candy store! The 100 Monkeys returned to the Roxy in Hollywood. As most who know I find most of the members of the band attractive but....um....Jerad.....OMG arms for DAYZ!!

Now hold on....over 20 new photos and sorry most are in black & white!






I love Ben Johnson's voice.....and his hair!



Jackson on drums!!





Come on Ben and sing me a lullaby!


I've always said Jerad is sexy cute....
um he was just effing sexy tonight!
DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM!!!
Look at those guns! Milk does a body good!


I love his hair in this pic!





HAWT!!

UNCLE LARRY!!

He looks like Gerald Butler in this pic.






Had so much fun tonight, we in LA have missed the guys like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. HOT! i would give anything to see them live... :(

    ReplyDelete