CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Bel Ami Official Stills Released!




There was a frezny when the picture from Bel Ami was revealed featuring a seductive pose with Rob Pattinson and Uma Thurman was released yesterday! Now we take a look at a new and sexy pose from the man himself.




Who would have thought he could even make sitting look so damn good! Why is that I can't seem to tear my eyes away from his beautiful hand?! Move over Edward Cullen, looks like someone is going to be giving you some competition!




Thanks to Bel Ami Film for providing some scrumpious stills!




Bel Ami, based on the novel by Guy de Maupassant, is currently on the RADAR of every mature RPattz fangirl! Based on the pictures alone it doesn't seem like I will be disappointed and guessing by some of your naughty comments on Twitter, looks like you won't be either!




Enjoy, and well who do you vote for?




DuRob vs. Robward......






Source: Bel Ami Film

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I think I have the vapors!!! ***FANS Self***

    ReplyDelete