CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New and Old, Happy 2010!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to 2010! This is my first post for The Sisterhood and I am incredibly excited to be joining them! I'm Bridget and I am the head of the Indiana "We drive like Cullen's"Chapter of the Sisterhood. I'll be posting on the weekends and look forward to talking to and meeting everyone! Let's see a little trivia on me: I am a nurse and I'm married to my college best friend, Joe for 8 years. We are blessed to have 4 y/o girl boy twins who are complete opposites. I grew up in and around Indianapolis, but now we live in "The Region",about an hour or so from Chicago. I'm really looking forward to a trip to Seattle, Forks, La Push and Port Angeles in June with some of the members up here and hope to be posting updates on that as well. I consider myself more of a "Switzerland" type Twilight fan, as I love both Edward and Jacob.

Something I found interesting recently was The 9 Best Robert Pattinson Moments of '09 as published on Lime Life by Kristine Gasbarre. http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/The-9-Best-Robert-Pattinson-Stories-Of-09/29725.html

 As you will see though, it did not include the moment of him being in my friend Kirstyn's shower on New Year's Day!


3 comments: