CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Music Rewind: 100 Monkeys - Ugly Girl

Just because I don't go gaga over Jackson doesn't mean I don't like 100Monkeys, in fact I love them too much! *wink*
On January 20, 2009 I saw 100Monkeys for the first time, I went by myself since I didn't know anyone in the Twi world that lived in the Hollywood area. When I was about to lose my courage and run home 100 Monkeys took the stage and I was mesmerized.
So as I wait patiently for the Viper Room show I will have to make due with their video for 'Ugly Girl'. If I had access to my old videos I would post more from the 24K days. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with going gaga over Jackson or silly, funny, enjoyable music. Just sayin'.
    Wonderful meeting you last night! Maybe I'll see you in Vegas tonight!

    ReplyDelete