CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is PG-13 good enough for you?


PFach hopes for the exact opposite of what many Twihards want for the Breaking Dawn movie(s):

“I have a 12-year-old daughter [Luca Bella, whose mom is Jennie Garth]. She’s a fan and I’d want her not to feel left out or awkward,” Peter, 37, explained to HollywoodLife.comexclusively Jan. 16 at Lionsgate’s pre-Golden Globes party.

“Hopefully it’s a PG-13 type of situation,” he added. “I’m sure the producers and directors know what they want—and especially what they are doing—but I’m sure they don’t want to alienate fans.”

What do you think? Would you be okay with a PG-13 / fade to black for Breaking Dawn?

source: Hollywood Life

6 comments:

  1. What no one wants to see Kristen crosseye her way through an orgasm? js!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's just me, but I think it'd be weird to go to an R rating for the last movie(s) in the series. Keep 'em all the same. We have ff and our imaginations for the good stuff, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha both of you are right. I dont want to see Kstew cross her eyes and I think we can deal with the fade to black portion of the movie. It's not like Steph wrote a graphic novel anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look the truth is, PLAINE IS RIGHT! LOL Ok srsly, the books never had sex in them so why start now. We all know its never going to happen and they will barely show anything. They barely let them kiss in the movies for crying out loud. Personally I think it's lame because you see some hardcore shit on TV even on Noggin or whatever! No one is going to get excluded and besides it dont kids know about married people having sex at this age anyways????

    ReplyDelete
  5. "hardcore shit on TV even on Noggin " I love that you put that all together in one sentence, hater. Made my LQTM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I really was looking forward to some head board crashing and some pillow biting...but that's just me :-) For the sake of the film and Summit Entertainment, they will probably keep it PG-13 due to the fact that the majority of Twilight fans are not yet graduated from high school. I have seen some pretty naughty PG-13 movies however, so they may be able to push the envelope a little.

    ReplyDelete