CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kellan Lutz & Paul Wesley Cover Cosmopolitan

Ummm, I'll take two of each please?

Vampire hotties Kellan Lutz and Paul Wesley takes the February 2010 “Fun Fearless Male” cover of Cosmopolitan (the newsstand cover features Anna Faris). Here what the pair had to say (and a few quotes from other FFMs):

Kellan Lutz on his biggest vice: “Candy–I just need sugar all the time, 24/7. Oh, and I’m obsessed with lip balm. I seriously have like 20 hidden in different pairs of pants.”

Paul Wesley on relating to his Vampire Diaries character, Stefan: “I can relate to being in love with one person. Dating around just never appealed to me.”

Stephen Moyer on his hidden talent: “I play the ukulele. It’s a f***ing great instrument. I used to travel with my guitar, but it was too big to carry around. I try to play things that you wouldn’t normally hear on the uke, like rock songs.”

Jonathan Rhys Meyers on the hottest thing a chick can wear: “I think every girl should have two pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes. All you need is good shoes, a good handbag, and a good coat.”

Read more and see the rest of the slide show at Cosmopolitan.com


Source

1 comment: