CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Megan Fox thinks Robert Pattinson is too immature to date


Well it seems Miss Megan Fox is addressing the rumors about her dating actor Robert Pattinson....now before I start this I'm a Megan Fox fan - she's hot but she's no Angelina Jolie(Angelina has the looks, talent and Brad Pitt - Need I say more?). But when I first heard she was dating Pattinson I laughed...well because Megan...hell its Megan. And I always thought he'd want to be with someone with a little more substance.

"I just randomly asked someone for a light and it was him. That was the extent of our 'relationship,'" she said of the brooding vampire star. "But I'm sure there's going to be a different guy every week now."
Megan has to realize Rob is the hottest thing since slice bread and Harry Potter and Twilight isn't enough. And since he's not pulling a Lindsey Lohan going to every club and snorting so much coke he for got his mama's name of course people are making up stories about him. If you don't want people to assume you're with someone carry your own lighter.
"He and Zac-- they're just too pretty with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That's a joke," Megan said. "Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offerconversationally; they're immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties."
I'm sorry this comment made me laugh!! First they're too pretty? Well we know who wants to be the pretty one. Megan thinks she's deeper than Robert Pattinson? Sorry he's too deep for me and I'm in my 30's! I think Rob's vocabulary extends past "Dude", "Awesome", "fucker" and "loo". I went through that I only date older men phase when I was Megan's age, thinking younger men don't get you. Sorry to say if and man in his 30's can relate more to a woman barely in her 20's he's not that evolved (and he's jsut staring at her boobs).


Source: Robsessed

3 comments:

  1. amen! she sounds so self-involved and conceited here. she knows nothing about him and is getting defensive - why, i have no idea. i'd be nothing by flattered if someone linked me to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well put, Tam. As if BAG is some intellectual...LMAO! I don't think he could talk his way out of paper bag, intellectually speaking, beside Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl can go to H E double hockey sticks!!!!! I mean dayum...remove your head from your ass!

    ReplyDelete