CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kellan Lutz & Stan Lee at Radical Party

How do many ways can I say Kellan Lutz is FINE AS HELL!! Seeing him at the screening only heightened what I've always thought HE'S HOT!!!! And it seems like he's gotten even hotter since I saw him at TwiCon in May.
Enjoy and Drool Kellan Lovers!
Kellan Lutz hangs out with writer Stan Lee at The Radical Event hosted by Barry Levine, Gene and Nick Simmons during Comic-Con 2009 held at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego on Saturday night (July 25).





Source: Just Jared Jr.

4 comments:

  1. So glad he was there SATURDAY night hahahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a great way to start me work week! Thanks Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn those eyes, its like you knew I didnt something bad! IM SORRY KELLAN! I've been bad! >:) Heh Heh Heh!

    ReplyDelete