CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne Rumors Denied

Rest easy ladies Kellan Lutz himself has denied rumors that he and AnnaLynne have recently gotten back together. Kellan does admit that he IS a "relationship" {sigh} kinda guy.
"but I recently broke up with someone who I was really in love with. And if that didn't work, how could anything else right now?" He also says "I am quite single. I am happy being single. I'm very busy."
The below pics are from a recent OP campaign Launch in which he and AnnaLynne were both in attendance. Kellan seemed to make it a point not to show up with her.

Anyone else feel like a going for a ride on the handlebars???

Source: Socialitelife

3 comments:

  1. OMG! That second pic! Look at the pecs and the guns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so HOT!! He's riding the bike I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OME, a beach cruiser, how sweet! Sooo single huh....oh man I think he wants all the "single ladies" coming after him. He likes the attention! LOL! But if he is heartbroken well I know a few sisters who would LOVE to make him feel better!

    ReplyDelete