CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My 30 days of Summer Donation Challenge! Will you help the Sisterhood?



Hi guys! As some of you may already know we have partnered with IWANTTOHELPAFRICA.com to try to make a difference this year! Will you help me this summer with my challenge? Every day for the month of June I have set a goal to collect donations from at least one person I know!
Though my collection efforts remain in Southern California monetary donations are also very much needed! So far I have collected crates or clothes and toys which will all be shipped to Africa!
If you would donate at least $1.00 it will make a difference! A shipment alone costs anywhere between $20,000-$30,000, so even a small donation from everyone we know will be of tremendous help! Monetary collections also go to the villages to help provide supplies to build wells for clean water and towards the school the organization built!

OR IF YOU ARE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA:

Please take a glimpse at the flyer for the items that are needed! I'm willing and ready to make pick-ups all over Southern California! I have already collected crates of clothes and toys! Will you help me this summer with my challenge? Thank you family and friends, this means the world to me!

Thank you all supporters!



All my love,
Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment