CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rob Pattinson Looks Forward to Pillow Biting....Breaking Dawn & his new Hair Do


Ok seriously, the Trinity had a lot of media today and one of the funniest things I read was Rob and Pillow Biting! Naturally I had to read since that alone just sounded funny! Of course as we all know why "Edward" bites the pillow in Breaking Dawn it was interesting that Rob relates to it as a comical moment! Oh please Rob, you ain't gotta lie! Check out this fun interview and what happened during Taylor Lautner's "nude" scene!


RPattz stated: “I am looking forward to the pillow-biting scene. I thought that was so funny,” Rob said of the “Breaking Dawn” novel’s Bella/Edward heat of passion moment. “I’m just like, I have all the random things to do. Really? He bites the pillow.”










Thanks to Access Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment