CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Summitt Launches Twilight Twitter


For all you tweeters out there this should be exciting news (It was for me!!!) , and if you don't tweet, well you should!!
♥♥
Monday Summit created a Twilight twitter account and they have been updating it regularly with exclusive news about the upcoming New Moon Movie that's to be released at theaters this November 20th, exclusive pictures and fun tidbits of information about the cast and more. You can follow them by adding @twilight to your friends.
♥♥
The account is also following all the real Twi-cast twitter accounts, including Ashley Greene, Christian Serratos and Eclipse newcomer Jodelle Ferland.

The above pic was released by Summit using their Twitter this past Monday.

And just an FYI to you all, if your not already following the Twilight Sisterhood we have a twitter account as well. You can follow us at @Twisisterhood.


Source: Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me to add @Twilight!! I completely forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for info sister! That's right folks, you can follow me @TwiSisterhood and find out what craziness I will say, or pics of Rob I will post or tell you about my TWI-MERCH-ADDICTION! I need help! Follow us @TwiSisterhood for functions, activities, contest or prize giveaways! See you on Twitter!

    ~Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S-How flippin sexy is Rob in the background leaning against the car?!?!?! DAYUM!

    ReplyDelete