CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ashley Green featured in Men's Fitness online

There's an innocence to Ashley Greene that makes her sexuality even more potent. It's an essential weapon for the 22-year-old, especially on the big screen where she's reprising the role of Alice Cullen, a bloodthirsty vampire, in The Twilight Saga: New Moon (out November 20, 2009).

Greene charms as a charismatic, ass-kicking vamp that won't kill humans. But don't let that coy smile fool you...she's definitely a man-eater. "I pass a million hot guys on the street, but most of them aren't sexy," she reveals. "Being sexy is about intrigue and mystery, not putting everything out on the table. That's the kind of guy I want to be around," she says with a laugh. "I just want to jump his bones!"





If I could only look half as good as her...Sigh
See the rest of the pics and interview here

4 comments:

  1. I'm going back to the gym and never eating again!
    its official I have a gurl crush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Sorry but I was amused by the "There's an innocence to Ashley Greene" line and then they quote her saying the line about jumping a guy's bones. And clearly the photos reek of innocence as well. ;)

    She is GORGEOUS though. Couldn't have picked a better Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I'm sorry, but can I PLEASE have her body?!? She is absolutely perfect.

    I agree with you, Tammy....total girl crush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well besides being hot and beautiful, she is also sooo nice! I really have enjoyed meeting her and hearing her in interviews and such!!! I dont have a girl crush, but she is an amazing chick!

    ReplyDelete