CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Rachelle Talks Rob



From People, via Robsessed:

They became overnight superstars after the success of the first Twilight movie, but Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson haven’t let it go to their heads.

“When you go from being a relative unknown to being a success overnight, you definitely grow in leaps and bounds,” says Rachelle LeFevre, who plays evil vampire Victoria in Twilight and the upcoming sequel New Moon. “The thing that was most striking for me was the way in which they didn’t change.”

If you can weather the fire and come out on the other side and you’re still recognizable to everybody who knew you before, I think that’s indicative of a larger grace,” the French-Canadian actress, 30, said at the Entertainment Weekly and Women In Film pre-Emmy party in L.A. on Thursday night.

Entertainment Weekly and Women In Film pre-Emmy party in L.A. on Thursday night.

LeFevre herself has weathered the fire after being replaced in the saga’s third film, Eclipse, by actress Bryce Dallas Howard.

“I was devastated and I was shocked,” she says. “But the truth is I am grateful for the Twilight franchise. I’m grateful for the doors that it opened to me. I love my cast. And I think New Moon is going to be great.”

1 comment: