CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Novella from Stephenie Meyer

Multiple news outlets, web sites, and the like have been reporting this news like crazy.
Stephenie Meyer is gracing us with a novella all about the short life and times of Bree Tanner.

“I’m as surprised as anyone about this novella,” said Stephenie Meyer. “When I began working
on it in 2005, it was simply an exercise to help me examine the other side of Eclipse, which I
was editing at the time. I thought it might end up as a short story that I could include on my
website. Then, when work started on The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide, I thought the Guide
would be a good fit for my Bree story. However, the story grew longer than I anticipated, until it
was too long to fit into the Guide.”

The novella will be available on July 5th, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment