CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friday Fan Fic Rec

Summary: When the man who’s supposed to love them hurts them, and the people who are supposed to save them won't listen, it falls on their shoulders to not just survive, but save each other.




I don't remember how I found 'We Don't Break, We Bend' but I thank my lucky stars I did. This isn't your typical fic where Bella and Edward fall in love. It's a story of three teenagers growing up in an abusive home and despite they fact they never know when they're guardian James will explode, they still manage to create a family.



Social outcasts Jasper, Edward and Bella learned to depend on each other and everyday they survive means its one day closer to the freedom they long for. When Jasper meets Alice he has to learn to hide his wounds from not only her but from the Cullen clan.





LyricalKris managed to create a dark and real situation where you're captivated from the opening paragraph and you don't stop until you've read every chatper. Like most fics each chapter begins with song lyrics, and when Lyrical used 'Bent' by matchbox Twenty I knew this fic owned me. When I use to listen to that song I constantly thought of romantic relationships gone wrong and letting the new person you're not all there. But I saw 'Bent' in a whole new light after reading this fic, no matter how many times they were beaten, they always found a way to put themselves back together.





I simply found each character had some form of bravery and they held each other together when life was getting worst. Its the only way I know how to explain it. Please check out this fic!



No comments:

Post a Comment