CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

All the Single Ladies, put your hands up for Rob Pattinson

According to Mark Malkin of E!Online:

After presenting the New Moon trailer, Rob, Kristen and Taylor came back to the talent holding area for photos. And that's when Rob did a little jig to "Single Ladies" while Beyoncé's performance was on monitor. Then they were gone. I'm told they were taken to their cars and may have been catching a flight back to Canada.


I need video of this yesterday. I always thought nothing could upstage Rob's version of Bump n' Grind for me, but this... this might topple "I don't see nothin' wrong..." from its pedestal in my heart.

While we wait for that video (please god, let someone have it), Robsessed has provided us with this delish placeholder:

3 comments: