CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We got a Fabulous blog award!

Woo hoo! TwiCrack Addict one of my all time favorite blogs thinks Twilight Sisterhood if Fabulous! Thanks TwiCrack Addict. We think you're pretty fab yourself.





Once you win this award, you are to list 5 of your addictions then pass this on to some of your fabulous friends. Here are five of my addictions:

1. Twilight Sisterhood, baby! My team moose sisters rock!
2. Twilight!!!!
3. My secret boyfriend (though he doesn't know it) ROBERT PATTINSON
4. Jackson and Kellan, yeah its two in one but I just can't help it!
5. Wide Awake. I love me some Dark Edward!

Here are some of the blogs I think are fabulous!

Lion and Lamb

Edward and Bella

Twilight Examiner

Inappropriate Twilight Obsession

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo...Go Team Moose! Thanks, TwiCrack, We Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moooooooooooooo-----oooooosssseeee stance!
    HUT! *LMAO*

    ReplyDelete